Scope and Purpose
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time without prior notice by publishing changes on this page. Please check this page periodically for updates to this policy. If you have any questions about this policy, or any other aspects of your privacy with respect to Active Air Rentals, please write us at the following address:
Active Air Rentals
32 Violet Street
Terms and Conditions
Use of this Web site is subject to the following terms and conditions. Please review them before accessing or using the Web site.
- Authorised Use: Any person is hereby authorised to view the information available in this Web site for informational purposes only. Any product, process or technology described in this Web site may be subject to intellectual property rights, which rights are reserved by Active Air Rentals and are not licensed or otherwise transferred hereunder.
- Copyrights: All information, data, text, graphics, charts, photographs, drawings and multimedia content in this Web site is protected by copyright. Unless otherwise specified in this Web site, no one has permission to copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish, in any form, any information, in whole or in part, found on this site without the express written permission of Active Air Rentals
- No Warranties: THIS INFORMATION IN THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, CONDITION OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY RESPECTING NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ACTIVE AIR RENTALS OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES HOWSOEVER CAUSED WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE.
- Use Of The Terms “Partner” And “Partnering”: on this Web site is not intended to convey or imply the existence of a legal partnership or joint venture relationship with any entity.
- Use of Files: Active Air Rentals cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Web site are or will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the web site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- Submissions: We request that no unsolicited confidential or proprietary information be sent to us through this Web site or by other means. Any information or material sent to us will be deemed not to be confidential, unless otherwise agreed in writing by us.
- Endorsements: Descriptions of, or references to, third party products, services or publications within this Web site do not imply endorsement of such products, services or publications. We make no express or implied representations or warranties whatsoever regarding any other Web site (or any content therein) that may be accessed through this site. Any hypertext links from this Web site to any other site do not imply or represent our endorsement of responsibility for the content of such other Web sites.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Active Air Rentals, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to this Web site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you.
- Updates: Active Air Rentals may make improvements and/or changes to this Web site at any time. Although we attempt to periodically update information on this Web site, the information, materials and services provided on or through this site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. Active Air Rentals does not have a duty to update information contained in this Web site, and will not be liable for any failure to update such information. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information in this Web site, and we undertake no obligation to update or revise the information contained on this site, whether as a result of new information, future events or circumstances or otherwise. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained in this Web site before relying upon it.
Active Air Rentals respects your privacy. Across our business we will only collect, store, and use personal information that is voluntarily provided and only for defined purposes. We do not sell your personal information. We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you and only share personal data outside our organisation with your consent. We strive to protect the security of your personal data by use of appropriate measures and processes.
Privacy and Data Security of Information Collected On This Website
Active Air Rentals actively seeks to maintain the privacy of our online visitors, and we have constructed and administer this Web site accordingly. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Unless personally identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number, or email address) is voluntarily submitted by you on this Web site, we do not collect such information in connection with use of this site, or associate or link it to information that we may collect using cookies or web beacons. We use such personally identifiable information that you submit for our internal business purposes only, and we do not sell or trade such information.
Within this Web site, you may order products or services, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages may include your name, your company name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, contact and billing information (including shipping address and end-user) and/or transaction information.
We use both “cookie” and “Web beacon” technology with respect to this Web site. We use this technology to obtain information from online visitors that we believe is necessary to permit convenient functionality of this site, to enhance the user’s online experience, to assess the effectiveness and design of Web site features, and to understand and assess the effectiveness of our advertising.
For example, we track the number of visitors using portions or features of this Web site in order to make changes that we believe will improve the site, we track the popularity and use of features to guide development of new ones, and we assess ways in which this site has become known to and accessed by users in order to gauge the quality and methods of our advertising. The information that we use may include, for example, IP address and other data about the equipment used to visit this Web site, the pattern of searching and browsing that preceded viewing the site, and other behavioural indicators of viewers, and we do not consider this type of information personally identifiable.
Neither the beacons nor the cookies we use collect personally identifiable information such as name, address, telephone number, or email address.
Email Privacy And Opt-Out Practices
You will not receive email as a result of visiting this Web site unless you request or consent to it, or have voluntarily filled out a form on this site that contains your email address. All such forms and use of your email will include capability to opt-out of receiving further emails from us, if you wish to do so, and that capability will be consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
Our use of outgoing email may include cookies and Web beacons. We may also arrange for the capability to track when a URL (or Web link) has been clicked inside of an email message sent by our system or by a vendor on our behalf. We use this functionality to track which links were clicked and in what quantity, as well as the aggregate number of links clicked. This click-tracking functionality does not collect personally identifiable information such as name, address, telephone number, or email address; but, it may collect information on IP address, browsing history or path, and other data about the equipment of the user.