We’re looking for an experienced Service Technician to join our team.
- Service and maintain commercial air conditioning systems.
- Carry out minor installations as part of a team.
- Diagnose faults.
- Perform breakdown repairs.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Establish and maintain long-term client relationships.
- Pro-actively address customer complaints.
- Participate in minor work projects as required.
Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated history of success in a technical HVAC/Air Conditioning Technician capacity..
- A solid understanding of air conditioning principles and systems together with the relevant codes and industry standards which govern their installation and maintenance.
- Central plant / chiller experience will be highly regarded.
- Offer a value-add customer service second-to-none.
- A good understanding of OHS.
- A current ARC refrigerant handling licence.
- A current valid “C” grade Driver’s Licence.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning trade qualifications.
- Minimum two years’ experience in breakdown repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Capacity to work on a full-time basis and 5 day, 40 hours per week.
Active Air is committed to developing our people and offering a dynamic working environment where our actions reflect our core values of integrity, mutual respect, open communication and commitment to goals. You will receive a very competitive remuneration package, including a company vehicle.
Sound like the job for you?
If you are an Australian Resident and interested in applying for this role send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.