We’re looking for a Leading Hand to join our team.
- Industry leader with national footprint
- Strong team culture
- Very competitive packaged for the right candidate
About Active Air
Active Air is a leader in the temporary climate control and power solutions industry. Backed by a 45-year history of resolving issues and tailoring solutions across industries nationwide, Australian-owned Active Air provides extensive, unrivalled product range and the experience of a team with industry leading technical knowledge and a proactive ‘can do’ approach to problem solving.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and driven, leading hand to manage a small team of installers and assist with the delivery of rental projects.
This hands on role that would see you working on some of the largest events in Australia as well as commercial and industrial sites.
This is a great opportunity for someone to take ownership of the role and make their mark. There is also the real opportunity for advancement within the organisation.
While air conditioning experience would be preferred it’s certainly not essential. We are looking for someone with a “Can do Attitude” who is willing to lead and learn.
Full training would be provided.
In this role you will:
- Assist the branch manager with the design and delivery of rental air conditioning projects
- Installation of ductwork, electrical cabling and associated fittings
- Liaise with clients and subcontractors
- Lead a small team of installers
- Assist the branch manager with warehouse operations
- Maintain the rental fleet to a high standard
This role would be a great stepping-stone into management and would give you the opportunity to travel interstate and overseas.
Skills and Experience
This role is perfect for anyone with a HVAC / air conditioning background who is looking to make an impact and take their career to the next level.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Forklift license, white card, HR license desirable
- Experience leading a team and running small projects
- Ability to deal with clients on a regular basis
- Excellent communication skills
- Great work ethic and attention to detail
- Mechanically minded and physically fit
- Willing to set and maintain a high standard
You must be an Australian resident and have a driver’s license.
At Active Air, we pride ourselves on our high staff retention rate and ability to provide employees with the training and mentorship required to see them through a long career within our business. You will also be working within a supportive and tightly-knit team whose core values are integrity, mutual respect, open communication, and commitment to goals.
You will be remunerated with a competitive salary package and plenty of opportunity for paid overtime.
Sound like the job for you?
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your resume, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE